My Catchphrases

Saturday 29 October 2011

Saturday Spotlight: Library Lessons: Help Appreciated


As you may have noticed I have been doing presentations for the Library Lessons at school about specific subjects in YA Greek Mythology and Witches so far [ : D ] Over the next month I plan on doing War Stories to co-inside with Remembrance Day concentrating on World War II.


What I would like is to be able to show the pupils some quotes from fellow bloggers, teachers, librarians, authors,  publishers and all the awesome people I know about the importance of books dealing with WWII.
If you could leave me a quote in the comments OR email me HERE I would be really grateful.

Thank you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Very Own World kit by Irene Alexeeva