My Catchphrases

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Musical Moments: Tune in Tuesday with GReads


I wanted to share this amazing song and video from Safety Suit I came across on Ginger's Blog a few weeks ago. The video actually features Ginger and I was moved to tears while watching it, I am extremely grateful for the fans that shared their hard times.  I had an absolutely awful year last year, things are by no means brilliant at the moment, I count every little blessing I have every day but this song really hits home with me. I asked Ginger if I could share it with you. I hope you enjoy.



2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh I have just sobbed through most of that. I'm really struggling at the moment, I don't think this could have come at a better or more meaningful time for me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Very Own World kit by Irene Alexeeva