My Catchphrases

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Trailer Tuesday: Original Sin by Lisa Desrochers

Photobucket



Title: Original Sin
Series: Personal Demons
Author: Lisa Desrochers
Publisher: Tor Books

Publication Date: 8 Aug 2011

Synopsis: From Amazon

With angel Gabe's help, Frannie starts to learn. But it isn't long before Gabe realizes that being around her is too difficult. Rather than risk losing his wings, he leaves Frannie and Luc under the
protection of Frannie's recently acquired guardian angel: her brother, Matt. Which would be fine...if an assortment of demons didn't promptly appear, furious that Luc deserted Hell and
determined to get him back.
Hell won't give up and Heaven won't give in. Matt exercises all the power he has to keep them away, but the demons are willing to hurt anyone close to Frannie in order to get what they want. It will take everything she has and then some to stay out of Hell's grasp.

Gosh how I loved Personal Demons (Review here) I cannot wait to read this one. Hot hot hot demon *swoon* Although I do think the book cover is cheesey. I am glad I read Personal Demons or I think the cover may have put me off.




TOTAL SWOON

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Very Own World kit by Irene Alexeeva