My Catchphrases

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Trailer Tuesday: New York Dreams

Photobucket

After reading Where She Went and my friend Keris Stainton's obsession with NYC and the setting of her fabulous new book Jessie Hearts NYC, it got me thinking about books that have been set in NYC. There is a great list on goodreads (here) and Wiki (here). So I thought that is what I would do for this weeks Trailer Tuesday, showcase some trailers featuring NYC [ : D ] Don't blame me if it leaves you pining to go there.

Words cannot express how much I love this book. Review here


Loved this book so much - can't wait for the movie to finally make it into the cinema. Review here

I am desperate to read these. Shuffle shuffle goes the TBR pile { : D

Hope you enjoyed the lovely NYC scenery

1 comment:

  1. I really love books set in New York. I think it'd make a great reading challenge..

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Very Own World kit by Irene Alexeeva