My Catchphrases

Thursday 8 March 2012

Spotlight: International Women's Day



Today is International Women's Day
&
International Women's Day is celebrating its 100th Anniversary


Having 3 girls I am supportive of empowering women. This years theme:

CONNECTING GIRLS, INSPIRING FUTURES 

There are a myriad of events across the country, to find a local one go HERE just alter the location unless you want to visit me [ ; D ]

Check out the history of International Women's Day HERE it is very interesting.

There is also a chance to upload a story - find out more HERE

I have a wonderful Guest Review scheduled for later today, so please check back later to find out why its been scheduled for today [ : D ]


1 comment:

  1. I'm giving you this award! :D

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.com/2012/03/award-1.html

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Very Own World kit by Irene Alexeeva