My Catchphrases

Tuesday 3 August 2010

Trailer Tuesday: An Abundance of Katherine's

I have to keep abreast of current pop culture and YA movie/television news and basically any other media that relates to books to enable me to be a 'cool' librarian in September : D I have already approached the local cinema for posters and possibly movie tickets for competitions in the library so fingers crossed for that. I thought I would pick trailers every Tuesday to go along with current books I am reading or YA movies that are due for release.

I read An Abundance of Katherine's by John Green a while ago and have been struggling to get the review done. Hopefully this will inspire me to finish it : D

I couldn't find an official trailer but this one is really good and inspiring : D I have also included a trailer of the man himself, John Green, making a rather big announcement ;)



1 comment:

  1. Lmao! "11 year old girl at a Jonas brothers concert"! So classic :)
    Looking forward to more posts, Emma!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Very Own World kit by Irene Alexeeva