My Catchphrases

Tuesday 31 August 2010

Trailer Tuesday: Wake/Fade by Lisa McMann


I have just finished reading Fade by Lisa McMann the awesome sequel to Wake. Review to come. As there is much speculation that Miley Cyrus is set to play the female protagonist, Janie, I though I would include the following trailers this week.
I have to be honest I do have trouble picturing Miley Cyrus as Janie (perhaps it is just me)!!!!!




The Movie rumours are true (although casting has not been confirmed) Check Lisa McMann's Blog for more updates.

Read Cabels side of the story at Simon & Schuster

3 comments:

  1. I can't really picture Miley Cyrus as Janey either. We'll see, I guess. I have Fade to read but I'm getting weighed down with everything else.. ah, the pressure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a great series of books! I hate the cover of Fade though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love this series, but I CANNOT get over the fact that MIley Cyrus is going to play Janie. Like NOOO, I think I might boycott the movie >.<

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Very Own World kit by Irene Alexeeva