My Catchphrases

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Musical Moments: GReads Tune in Tuesday



You all know how much I love music and I started Thursday Tunes which morphed into Musical Moments before finding Ginger's weekly music meme. A girl after my own heart where music is concerned I decided to join her meme occasionally (this being the first time) to show the songs that have made an impact on me during this particular week. Find out more at Ginger's fabulous blog HERE

Soundtracks seem to play a big part in the songs I get obsessed by - I don't know whether it is the imagery that goes with them or whether the people that pick the songs just have awesome taste (both definitely both) but I wanted to share some that have been stuck in my head (so they can be stuck in your too).


I absolutely adore the soundtrack to The Secret Circle - if you haven't seen it you really, really should. I really hope they release the soundtrack to the series. Here are some of my favourites and go HERE to find a list of the songs played throughout the series.


I was lucky enough to be introduced to The Joy Formidable back in March by the lovely Leanne at Daisy Chain Book Reviews. So if you haven't already added this band to your music collection, you really need to.


This tune is so haunting - I am off to look for the album <3


Ginger actually put this one as her tune last week HERE
Isn't it gorgeous - so I had to put it in too [ : D ] 

2 comments:

  1. Yay, welcome to Tune in Tuesday! So glad you joined in this week :) and what AWESOME music you chose to feature!! I adore all of the songs on this show. They are incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't watched this programme! I have all the episodes saved on Sky + but no time to watch them.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Very Own World kit by Irene Alexeeva