My Catchphrases

Thursday 24 November 2011

Thanksgiving Guest Posting


I am spamming the blogosphere today with a selection of Guest posts all Thanksgiving themed:

My Dream Thanksgiving Menu at The Pewter Wolf

My Fantasy Dinner Party at Serendipity Reviews
and
My Dream Bookish Destination to hold the above at Readaraptor


This year has been tough to say the least.

The things I am grateful for:

My girls - they are my world and without them I honestly do not know where I would be.

My blog - at times it can be overwhelming but I love it and adore being part of the fantastic book blogging community.

My fabulous on-line friends who provide sympathy when required. You guys ROCK <3

Thanks so much to all of you and my followers, it means a great deal to me.

Don't forget to check out my Gratitude Give-away HERE


5 comments:

  1. You rock too. Always just on the end of the line to talk to. You have made the blogging world a great place to be. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've been busy with all those guest posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been a busy bee today Emma! I'm off to check out your guest posts now

    I don't know what I'd do without you & all my blogging friends - I'm so glad I started blogging & got to meet you all :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thankful I met you, even if it is online only at the minute, we will have to change that soon!! Also, you can spam my blog any time you want! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea and I do not know what I would do without you. You are awesome x

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Very Own World kit by Irene Alexeeva