My Catchphrases

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Tantalising Trailers: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin


I have had this book on my wish-list since the beginning of the year when it was brought to my attention with the Debut Author Challenge hosted at The Story Siren so I am over the moon that it has been picked up by Simon and Schuster for publication next year (squee - wait I feel a pre-order coming on, lol)

Title: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
Series: Mara Dyer
Author: Michelle Hodkin
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Childrens Books
Publication Date: 1 Mar 2012

Synopsis from Goodreads

Mara Dyer doesn't think life can get any stranger than waking up in a hospital with no memory of how she got there. 
It can. 

She believes there must be more to the accident she can't remember that killed her friends and left her mysteriously unharmed. 

There is. 

She doesn't believe that after everything she's been through, she can fall in love. 

She's wrong.
Although it does state the publication date is March on Amazon - I have been able to order it NOW (SQUEEEE)(update: 2 weeks after ordering Amazon reverted back to March delivery *sobs*)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Very Own World kit by Irene Alexeeva