My Catchphrases

Sunday 26 September 2010

In MY Mailbox #20

Hosted by the wonderful Story Siren weekly to show the appreciation of the books we receive.



From the lovely Jesse at Books for Teens for the library




From Caroline at Portrait of a Woman for the library.
Caroline even wrote little post-it notes for each book giving an outline of the story and the age range it best suits. Thank you so much Caroline. Baked goods being cooked today : D


I have to say that the generosity of my fellow bloggers overwhelms me. Thank you so much for your kind donations to the library. If anyone else would like to donate books I am able to refund the postage. Thank you all again - huge hugs for you.




I will tell you I have already read this one. I just could not put it down. My review will hopefully be up this week. I desperately want the next 2 books but Lacey is only published in the US making the cost of the book slightly higher than usual. I have been debating with myself since finishing the book Friday night to see if I could justify buying it for myself. Unfortunately, I cant at the moment as every penny has to be accounted for - someone give J a job so I can have these books LOL

Once again I would like to thank you all for your generosity with the book donations. It makes me proud to be part of such a wonderful community and I have the warm and fuzzies because of it. YOU GUYS ROCK.


19 comments:

  1. Good week for the library =)

    Can't wait to read your review for Witches & Warlocks =D

    Naomi aka Supernatural Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great week for books for you! I cant wait for your review of OWAW either. So glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice set of book! Your good karma pays back and the library will look even more amazing with these new books.

    Have a great time reading these, liked the cover for Of Witches and Warlock.

    here's your invite to Aisle B
    http://aisleb.tumblr.com/post/1189571582/mailbox-monday-in-my-mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab books! I really need to look into of Witches and Warlocks, it's all I keep hearing about!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I loooooved the Soul Screamers series! And Glee :P. And I've been wanting to read Of Witches and Warlocks for ages. Great set of books this week! Enjoy :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome books! I haven't read any of Vincent's books, but have been meaning to. I hear they are great. I love the show Glee and I hope the books are just as fun! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of Witches and Warlocks has been on my radar for a couple of weeks now - I'm so tempted to buy it right now (but need to hold back for a little bit). Happy Reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have awesome donations there Emma keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab books for your library. Glee just started here in HOlland, and OMG I adore it already. It's so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great books - I've heard good things about the Rachel Vincent books. Hope you enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey!! Lacey's books are addicting arn't they? Just wait to you read book 3 - it's going to blow you away and you can find my review of it on my blog. I'm excited for your Rachel Vincent books as well. Have afun week !
    Come See What's In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute blog layout. I'm a huge cat lover. :)
    I'm now a follower. Check out my mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great selection of books you have this week.I also want to read the Rachel Vincent books!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for alerting me to Witches and Warlocks. I am trying to find as many books as I can on witchcraft for research. I'm also glad to know you enjoyed it so much. Can't wait to check it out!

    Happy Reading,
    Missie
    The Unread Reader

    ReplyDelete
  15. How lovely that so many people are so generous for your library. If I had any suitable books, I'd send them, but I'm not sure..

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Very Own World kit by Irene Alexeeva