My Catchphrases

Thursday 2 September 2010

Thursday Tunes: Music Links and Book Theme Tunes #1


Following the success of last Saturdays - Saturday Spotlight Music feature I have been inspired to create a regular feature for music links ans book theme songs (to pinch Pewter Wolf's phrasing).
I have a huge pile of books to review and would like your help to put theme tunes to them. Plus I will be holding guest post talking about music. Listing play-lists that have been posted by authors, etc (you get the picture yes!!!) *Sometimes I think my eloquence gets eaten by Twitter*

So as promised here is the link to the lovely Pewter Wolf's updated Book Theme Tunes. I am sure you will agree AWESOME!!!!

I also asked my friend Sarah to do a music post - instead of doing me a guest post she put it on her own blog but said I could link it.



List of coming reviews requiring theme songs with your help:

Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick (imagine how jealous I am that Daisy Chain Book Reviews has an exclusive play-lists post on the 9th Oct)

OMG I have just realised how far behind I really am :(

I would also like help putting together a zombie play-list for my friend Sya of The Mountains of Instead who is having a Zombie theme week beginning 12th September (make sure to check in both here and there)!!!!

Either leave your song suggestions in the comment box or email me here

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting my links on Emma. I'm still learning about blogging so as soon as I learn how to guest blog (and I bet it's the simplest of things), I have got quite a few book/songs to share. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erm...I've only read 2 of those lol. Will have a think about Jessica's Guide and TDD though xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be of absolutely no help to you, but if that's your list of books to be reviewed soon, then wow. That's a great list! Looking forward to hearing what you have to say about a lot of them!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Very Own World kit by Irene Alexeeva