My Catchphrases

Saturday 22 January 2011

Saturday Spotlight: Asamum Booktopia 1st Birthday


I cannot believe that this blog has been going for a year TODAY.

It has seen so much progression, has helped me develop a career and personally via the fantastic selection of books under the YA umbrella.

I have made some truly amazing blogger and author friends for which I am eternally grateful.

I have toyed with the idea of doing a give-away and I will do at some point but not for the Blogs 1st Birthday.

Instead I have decided to send little Thank You gifts to people that have been so supportive and all round wonderful to me. You know who you are and this is my way of saying:
THANKS - YOU GUYS ROCK.

17 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! What a beautiful cake! Happy blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! What a beautiful cake! Happy blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blog Birthday Emma!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! Happy blog birthday hon! Here's to many more years of fabulous blog content and lovely, lovely reviews from you :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy blog birthday!!

    Lovely to finally meet you today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Blog Birthday! Lovely seeing you today :D Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Blog Birthday! So good to finally meet you yesterday xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Blog B DAy!

    That cake is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy blog birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you all for the beautiful Blog Birthday messages :D
    So goodto meet such wonderful bloggers yesterday - thanks for the hugs :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry I'm SO late in wishing your blog a happy birthday! I can't believe it's been a year already! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Very Own World kit by Irene Alexeeva