My Catchphrases

Thursday 20 January 2011

Thursday Tunes: What song am I???

While on Twitter on the weekend, Carla from The Crooked Shelf posed the question -

WHAT SONG AM I??

As you should know by now I love putting theme songs to things, I love music and relate to certain songs for certain situations. So when I saw Carla's question I nearly jumped out of my seat in excitement. Time for some self-analysis. I have to say this was a lot harder than I thought it would be and more personal.


Add your What Song Am I link
(please click the above link in order to add your link, the document below will refresh within a few minutes)


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic song choice. Husband now wondering why I am jigging about on my seat. Can't see my earphones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have NO idea how I'd even go about choosing which song *I* am?! Ahh.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Very Own World kit by Irene Alexeeva