My Catchphrases

Saturday 8 January 2011

Saturday Spotlight: Talent

I just wanted to share this with everyone. Misha Year 11 is one of my best readers in the library. We were chatting about books and she showed me some of her drawings. I was so impressed that I asked her to email me some and permission to share them with you.
I hope you like them as much as I do [ : D ]


Dreaming of Love Amidst the Moons


 



Green Eye

A Cover for Eragon 
Bella and Edward
Family
Girl on Folder
Girl with Green Top
Class Photo Reproduction
Manga Witch and Bat
Winged Couple

Misha's Wall

Fantastic YES!!!!

12 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous drawings!! I am impressed!
    Send Misha some love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those are great! She's very good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caroline & Naomi - she is a very talented girl but she doesn't believe me when I tell her so perhaps she will believe your comments :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! They are amazing - especially the manga stuff! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leanna - thank you I will be forcing her to read these fab comments so she can believe in herself as much as we do :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Misha - these are gorgeous! I always wished I could draw like this..haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Thanks for sharing (and Misha, thanks for allowing it!) I especially love the "green eye" - it shows a lot of talent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are awesome! How cool the wall looks! Some sweet talent going on there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwh thanx everyone :) golly u all know how to make a girl blush don't u :) the "green eye took 4 and a half hours :) fun times :)) @asamum I think I still owe u that book review... :D I'll get it done soon *pinky promises*:D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, she's terrific! Loved these drawings, wish I was as talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow she is super talented. I love the first one of the tree. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Clover & Susan - Thank you for your comments. I too wish I was that talented :D

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Very Own World kit by Irene Alexeeva