My Catchphrases

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Trailer Tuesday: Circle of Fire by Michelle Zink


Title: Circle of Fire
Series: Prophecy of the Sisters #3
Author: Michelle Zink
Publisher: ATOM
Publication Date: 4 Aug 2011


Synopsis: From Goodreads
With time dwindling but her will to end the Prophecy stronger than ever, Lia sets out on a journey to find the remaining keys, locate the missing pages of the Prophecy, and convince her sister Alice to help--or risk her life trying. Lia has her beloved Dimitri by her side, but Alice has James, the man who once loved her sister--and maybe still does. James doesn't know the truth about either sister, or the prophecy that divides them. And Alice intends to keep it that way.

There are some secrets sisters aren't meant to share. Because when they do, it destroys them. This stunning conclusion to Michelle Zink's Prophecy of the Sisters trilogy will make saying good-bye bittersweet for readers.


I am serious when I say I NEED this book. I loved the first 2 books and desperately want to know how the story concludes. The world Michelle Zink has created within The Prophecy of the Sisters has been like another dimension created for me to escape to in my imagination. So you see I really do NEED this book.



Stunning isn't it. You want it know too don't you, I can tell [ ; D ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Very Own World kit by Irene Alexeeva