My Catchphrases

Thursday 3 March 2011

Thursday Tunes: Celebrating Wales: My Favourite Welsh Band

Feeder were originally a three piece band formed in 1992 by Welsh front-man Grant Nicholas and his long-time friend and drummer Jon Lee.

In search of rock and roll fame, the two moved to London where they recruited Japanese born bassist Taka Hirose. The three formed a band called Feeder, a Brit rock/pop band - with aspirations of world domination and 'partying down'.

The band were quickly snapped up by the Echo Record Label and spent the coming years touring, recording, drinking, gigging and generally working hard to make a name for themselves.



You can find the full FEEDER discography HERE

1 comment:

  1. My boyfriend is a big Feeder fan. I never really got into them. I'm more of a Manic Street Preachrs girl!

    I love this newish Welsh band called The Joy Formidable. They're great! Going to see them supporting MSP in May! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Very Own World kit by Irene Alexeeva