My Catchphrases

Saturday 14 May 2011

Saturday Spotlight: Alyxandra Harvey UK Dates

Photobucket

I was hugely excited when I got the email informing me that Alyxandra Harvey was touring the UK to promote her new book Haunting Violet. I just adore The Drakes *swoon*. Unfortunately, due to my current circumstances and lack of childcare I am not going to get to go to any of the dates *sobs uncontrolably* You lucky people on the other hand NEED to go to these events so you can tell me all about them [ : D ]


Title: Haunting Violet
Author: Alyxandra Harvey
Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
Publication Date: 4 July 2011

Synopsis: From Amazon
Violet Willoughby doesn't believe in ghosts, especially since her mother has worked as a fraudulent medium for a decade. Violet has taken part in enough of her mother's tricks to feel more than a little jaded about anyhting supernatural. The ghosts, however, believe in Violet and she's been seeing them everywhere. One ghost in particular needs Violet to use her emerging gift to solve her murder ...and prevent the ghost's twin sister from suffering the same fate.

How totally awesome does this book sound.

UK DATES

7pm Tuesday 24th May Waterstone’s Piccadilly
Book Here

4:30pm Wednesday 25th May Waterstone’s Bath
Book Here

11:30am Saturday 28th May Hay Festival
Book Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Very Own World kit by Irene Alexeeva