My Catchphrases

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Trailer Tuesday: Angel's Fury by Bryony Pearce

Photobucket

You know I love books with Angels and the fight of good versus evil (yes I am sure you do with me constantly squeeing over angel books) When I saw this amazing trailer I just had to share the love.

Synopsis; From Amazon
Every atrocity. Every war. Every act of vengeance. One fallen angel walks the earth to bring mankind to its destruction...Turning love into hate, forgiveness into blame, hope into despair. Through the fires of hell he will come to haunt one girl's dreams. But what if everything she ever dreamed was true? Every time Cassie Smith tries to sleep, she is plagued by visions of a death: A little girl called Zillah. A victim of the holocaust. In desperation Cassie is sent for treatment in an old manor house. There she meets other children just like her. Including Seth...Seth who looks so familiar. Her dream becomes nightmare. And then reality.

Totally swoon worthy don't you agree.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard much about this one yet but I am excited about it!

    Great pick for this weeks feature

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the music to it. Sounds good. I can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Very Own World kit by Irene Alexeeva