My Catchphrases

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Trailer Tuesday: Die For Me by Amy Plum

Photobucket

My life had always been blissfully, wonderfully normal. But it only took one moment to change everything. Suddenly, my sister, Georgia and I were orphans. We put our lives into storage and moved to Paris to live with my grandparents. And I knew my shattered heart, my shattered life, would never feel normal again. Then I met Vincent. Mysterious, sexy and unnervingly charming, Vincent Delacroix appeared out of nowhere and swept me off my feet. Just like that, I was in danger of losing my heart all over again. But I was ready to let it happen. Of course, nothing is ever that easy. Because Vincent is no normal human. He has a terrifying destiny, one that puts his life at risk every day. He also has enemies...immortal, murderous enemies who are determined to destroy him and all of his kind.

Review here



I practically stalked Amy and Vania for this trailer - it was worth the wait [ ; D ]

3 comments:

  1. I loved the trailer! One of the best ones that I have seen.

    I did watch a bit of the extract but I have this to read soon so didn't want to spoil anything :)

    Great post as always!

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen the extract one before but the other one is new to me. Well done for hounding Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this! Just reading and enjoying Amy's book now. Looking forward to adding to our library collection.

    And...can I just add...LOVE your I'm a compulsive book buyer icon. Oh man, me too. Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Very Own World kit by Irene Alexeeva