My Catchphrases

Saturday 14 May 2011

Saturday Spotlight: Winners

Photobucket


Photobucket

Winners chosen by Random.org and contacted via email

 
Synopsis: From Amazon
Violetta and Feste have come to London to rescue the holy relics taken from the church in Illyria by the evil Malvolio. Their journey has been long and their adventures many, but it is not until they meet the playwright William Shakespeare that they get to tell the entire story from beginning to end! But where will this remarkable tale ultimately lead Violetta and her companion? And will they manage to save themselves, and the relics from the very evil intentions of Malvolio.


No 19 Jax Blunt


Synopsis: From Amazon
My life had always been blissfully, wonderfully normal. But it only took one moment to change everything. Suddenly, my sister, Georgia and I were orphans. We put our lives into storage and moved to Paris to live with my grandparents. And I knew my shattered heart, my shattered life, would never feel normal again. Then I met Vincent. Mysterious, sexy and unnervingly charming, Vincent Delacroix appeared ut of nowhere and swept me off my feet. Just like that, I was in danger of losing my heart all over again. But I was ready to let it happen. Of course, nothing is ever that easy. Because Vincent is no normal human. He has a terrifying destiny, one that puts his life at risk every day. He also has enemies...immortal, murderous enemies who are determined to destroy him and all of his kind.

 No 10 Stephanie (Books are a Girl's Best Friend)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Very Own World kit by Irene Alexeeva