My Catchphrases

Sunday 11 July 2010

In My Mailbox #9

Another Mad book week in my house, full of wonderful surprises & awesome books.

Thank you to Kristi at The Story Siren for hosting this meme each week : D I actual squee each time she leaves me a comment : D I love, love, love getting comments.


Thank you to the lovely Ruth & Julia at Walker Books for sending these for review. 



A surprise from the author herself. Luisa offered me the book and I said No as how on earth is she going to make money if she gives away books for free. She sent it anyway *happy dances* with the cutest note, much squeeing was involved in the opening of ths parcel. Luisa you can bet I am going to read it :)



Ohh Tesco you tempt me with your BOGOF. My hubs is banning me from walking down the book aisle but my feet seem to find their own way there and the books just jump into the trolley all by themselves. They cry to me...'take me home', so how can I resist : D



I have been following the wonderful concept of Body Image & Self Perception Month hosted by Once Upon A Bookcase as well as last years Sex in Teen Lit Month and thought it would be a good idea to read some of these books myself as well of some that have been raved about all over blogs and twitter : D Big thanks to all the lovely people that swap their books with me, I would never be so book endowed as I am without you : D


Phew, awesome or what??????

14 comments:

  1. Yay, you got The Dark Divine! I really liked it, and I hope you like it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, great week :)

    I'll be interested to see what you think of Sugar Rush.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Withering Heights and Swapped by a Kiss are both brilliant. I hope you love them as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some fabulous selections you have this week. I have to say that The Dark Divine looks especially good.Definitely looking forward to reading that one too. Enjoy your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Bad Boy... is one of my all-time faves - it's brilliant. I love Good Girls too. And you know I love Luisa's books :)

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Looks like you had a fantastic week ;)

    Hope you enjoy Withering Tights and Swapped by a Kiss, they are amazing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow you got so much greatness go you!!!!

    Cant wait to read the reviews

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how many books you received this week! I still need to read The Dark Divine. It's sitting on my shelf though, just need to pull it out. :) I hope you enjoy ALL of the books you received this week. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Emmaa you sound like a squealing kid in your post - I love it! Enjoy your bountiful books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, I've had to start avoiding the book aisle in Tesco too... The Radleys is great - quite different, but a lot of fun. Am pretty excited about The Dark Divine, but trying not to buy any books until I have gotten somewhere with my TBR pile! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I nearly bought The Radleys today. Cant wait for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really enjoyed The Dark Divine.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great week! You have some sweet reading in your future! Here is what I got.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhhh.. I tried to comment the other day and it didn't work (I was trying to do it via my phone!) but whatever.

    I've read Skin and Good Girls and liked them both.. Hope you enjoy all the rest! Withering Tights! How exciting. And Luisa is wonderful, isn't she?

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Very Own World kit by Irene Alexeeva