My Catchphrases

Sunday 12 June 2011

In My Mailbox #19-11


In My Mailbox is a wonderful meme hosted weekly by The Story Siren - I love this meme as it enables me to give thanks for the wonderful books and book related items that I have received in the week either for myself or for the school library. I am constantly touched by other peoples generosity. I appreciate every single thing I receive and share the book love a s much as I possibly can.


 Won on Twitter from Harper Collins - all but one book is going in the school library
THANK YOU

(little one has already wandered off with this book-me have Lost and Found on her shelf)


(always a popular author with both boys and girls in the library)

(how awesome is that - the pupils will be so pleased)


For Review:
(this sounds amazing - I have mermaid love at the moment)

 (I have already read this one - so cute - mermaids yay plus this was my surname before I got married)
 
 (sounds brilliant - look out for the trailer and an extract coming soon)

(squeeeeeee - I am so excited to read this - hoping it will help me win the lottery lol)


 Amazon pre-order:
(don't you just love it when much anticipated book arrive and you had forgotten ordering them )

(awesome)


Gifted from the fabulous Raimy at ReadaRaptor
I actually did an amazing impression of a goldfish for about 5 minutes when I opened the parcel



Gifted from the wonderful Viv at Serendipity

Notebook and beaded bookmark
How fabulous are they. I use notebooks to keep track of the comments I want to make about books. Such a beautiful and thoughtful gift.

If you have time please take a look at the Inspirational Message I posted yesterday, it really touched me deeply. I feel blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life, I wouldn't know what to do without you. Thank you for being at the other end of the keyboard *hugs*

21 comments:

  1. I better introduce myself to that Vivienne person, I could do with a new notebook! Lovely books, lovely presents to a lovely person. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great IMM! I've only heard of a few of those books! Have fun reading them!

    Here’s my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great book week! The kids at your school library are going to LOOOVE Divergent. It's so darn good ;D And Forgive my Fins is coming out here? Yay! Lia's Guide to Winning the Lottery looks great too :)
    Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The notebook is gorgeous! I love it.
    The Lipstick Laws looks great as well, enjoy(:

    P.S I love your icon of the post box man(;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey awesome- we have a lot of the same books! I'm jealous that you got Demon's Surrender before me though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also got Divergent, hehe. Everyone says it's awesome!

    I loved Tempest Rising, hope you like it too!

    Happy Reading!
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Great haul! I see Divergent... I really need to read that book already! :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got The Lipstick Laws from netgalley this week and I just finished Tempest Rising a few days ago. It was really good and I hope you enjoy it! I can not wait for The Demon's Surrender!

    Enjoy!

    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Divergent stands out so much in that photo with the amazing shiny cover.

    I agree with you about Forgive My Fins. I've just finished writing up my review ready for the tour. It was so darn cute!

    Great swag from Viv :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like I'm so far the only one who hasn't got Divergent.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great mailbox this week - Divergent is fab and Lia's Guide To Winning the Lottery I think I need (any tips you pick up - I'm all ears :D).

    Happy Reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! great mailbox! :D I cant wait to hear what you think of all of these... especially The Lipstick Laws ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay you got some awesome books! Lipstick Laws looks amazing. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great books! They sounds very interesting and I hope you will enjoy them.
    Thank you for sharing and happy reading:-)

    I'm your newest follower^^

    Have a great day.

    My IMM for this week

    Mysteriousbooks

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great IMM Emma! These books look awesome! I'm going to have to add some to my TBR! Thanks for dropping by my site earlier too! :D

    The Delusional Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! What a great week! I'm going to donate a copy of Divergent to the Reservation that I send books to. I have an extra ARC and I think they'll love it!
    Tempest Rising tempted me today at the bookstore. The US cover is just gorgeous!
    I haven't gotten my hands on Forgive My Fins yet. But someday I hope to read that one!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i need to read the lipstick law.. it's everywhere this imm. it's a sign lol

    here's mine

    p/s. I'm a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is an awesome stack of books. And Divergent is one of my favourite reads. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. The Lipstick Laws is awesome! You'll love it (I hope):)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Tempest Rising is fab, I think you'll really like that one!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Very Own World kit by Irene Alexeeva