My Catchphrases

Saturday 11 June 2011

Saturday Spotlight: An Inspirational Message I just Had to Share

Photobucket

Below is an inspirational message I received in school via email from one of the teachers during the week. I am currently working with Year 9 PSE lessons on Global Current Affairs. I narrowed this down to Afghanistan as it affects us all at the moment, in one form or another. The message below really hit home on a few points we have been discussing.

LOYALTY
SORROW
INNOCENCE
DEPARTURE
PAIN
RESPECT
COMPASSION
FRIENDSHIP
PATIENCE
RESCUED
DIVINE

THIS YEAR WE SHOULD TRULY LEARN…….


LIFE IS NOT ABOUT WAITING FOR THE STORMS TO PASS….

BUT ABOUT LEARNING TO DANCE IN THE RAIN

BE KINDER THAN NECESSARY

FOR EVERYONE YOU MEET
IS FIGHTING SOME SORT OF BATTLE.

4 comments:

  1. That is utterly beautiful Emma. Brings tears to my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma,

    A beautiful sentiment, if only we could spread the message across the world!!!

    The last sentence is especially poignant and something we could all benefit by remembering!!!

    Thanks for sharing.

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is truly beautiful, I have a tear in my eye. So true & all people should be kinder to each other x

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww! :( thats so sweet, I hardly cry at anything but this is like, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Very Own World kit by Irene Alexeeva