My Catchphrases

Saturday 25 June 2011

Saturday Spotlight: Domain Name Change (Sorry)

Photobucket

As you may have noticed I changed the blog name and bought the domain name to match the new image. I felt that a lot of people saw me as a parental blogger/reviewer rather than YA/MG books.

Also with all the things going on in my personal life I needed something to begin the fresh start the girls and I are going through. This is a small assertive step on my behalf.

The next step is the lovely blog re-design by the very wonderful Lori.


Use Your Imagination Designs
 
I am so looking forward to it.
 
So here is where my apologies really need to be made. If I am in your blog feed (thank you if I am) please could you change the URL or my posts will not be picked up. Like I said SORRY and I promise not to change it again *grins*
 
THANK YOU

1 comment:

  1. My feed has still lost you :( I hope it has fixed it now as I just followed you again :) x

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Very Own World kit by Irene Alexeeva