My Catchphrases

Saturday 18 June 2011

Saturday Spotlight: Forgive My Fins Tour Dates and Extract

Photobucket


Title: Forgive My Fins
Series: Fins
Author: Tera Lynn Childs
Publisher: Templar
Publication Date: 1 July 2011


Synopsis: From Amazon


When a mermaid has her first kiss, she 'bonds' for life with the person she kisses. For Lily, a mermaid princess living in secret on land, this means she has ended up accidentally bonded to her obnoxious neighbour, instead of to the boy of her dreams. So begins a tidal wave of relationship drama, as Lily discovers that happily-ever-after never goes as smoothly as you plan it to.




Forgive My Fins Extract

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you for being on the tour. I'm excited for this one.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Very Own World kit by Irene Alexeeva