My Catchphrases

Thursday 16 June 2011

Musical Moments: Passion by Lauren Kate Soundtrack

Photobucket

Title: Passion
Series: Fallen
Author: Lauren Kate
Publisher: Doubleday Children's
Publication Date: 23 Jun 2011

Synopsis: From Amazon

The third book in the incredible FALLEN series.

Before Luce and Daniel met at Sword and Cross, before they fought the Immortals, they had already lived many lives. And so Luce, desperate to unlock the curse that condemns their love, must revisit her past incarnations in order to understand her fate. Each century, each life, holds a different clue.

But Daniel is chasing her throughout the centuries before she has a chance to rewrite history.

How many deaths can one true love endure?

And can Luce and Daniel unlock their past in order to change their future?


Thanks to the wonderful Lauren at Random House I have been given permission to share the soundtrack to Passion that I received a few weeks ago - if you remember my In My Mailbox post.

MusicPlaylistView Profile

And I wanted to share my favourites.




If you have read Passion you can relate the lyrics to the story [ : D ]


I love this song - actually I am pretty sure I have used it as a Book Theme Song but cant view my blog today from the library to check. I love Death Cab for Cutie.


Another of my iPod faves - her voice brings me out in goosebumps so fantastic.

If I am completely honest - I adore this soundtrack, the songs all give added meaning to the storyline and the lyrics re-enforce pivotal plot moments. I adore putting songs to books and this soundtrack is superb.

2 comments:

  1. Bat For Lashes is my ultimate favourite. I keep playing it over and over again. Did you know it was based on the Daniel from the Elton John song of the same name. I remember the group being on Radio 1 talking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sound track. Had to wait until I came home from work to listen. x

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Very Own World kit by Irene Alexeeva