My Catchphrases

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Trailer Tuesday: Dark Ride by Caroline Green

Photobucket


Title: Dark Ride
Author: Caroline Green
Publisher: Piccadilly
Publication Date: 1 May 2011
Synopsis: From Amazon


A mysterious boy. A haunting secret ...


A shiver crawled up my spine. It felt like the loneliest place in the world. For a second I thought I caught a snatch of music in the air, but it was just the wind whistling through cracks in the fairground hoardings.

My instincts screamed, `Run away, Bel! Run away and never return!'

But instead my fingers closed around the ticket in my pocket. ADMIT ONE.
Bel has never met anyone like Luka. And the day she follows him into the abandoned fairground, she is totally unprepared for the turn her life is about to take.




Dark Ride Sneak Peek

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited as I have this book! I won it over at Chicklish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this book too and I'm excited to read it, I think the extract was a great beginning.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Very Own World kit by Irene Alexeeva